Thursday, October 30, 2008

London Marathon!

Woohoo!!!

I've got a place in the London Marathon 2009! :o)

Please Please Please sponsor me to run 26 miles... It's a very stupid thing for me to do, but I'm doing it for a very good cause. I'm running for Ronald Macdonald House Charity (RMHC), who provide accommodation for parents with children in hospital. This is a very important charity to me as they helped my brother and sister-in-law stay close to their lovely daughter Nicole on two occasions for weeks at a time when she was very poorly in hospital. Nicole has since made a full recovery and is a darling little Niece :o) So I'm really proud to run on behalf of RMHC and would love for people to donate to them, even if it's just a few of pounds if you think I've run enough to deserve a beer, then put it towards the charity.

You can sponsor me online here -> http://www.justgiving.com/simonmaple

If you can spare anything at all, I'd really be grateful!

Thaaaaanks :D

1 comment:

Linda said...

been there and done that.........sponsor I mean. The Race for Life is long enough for me!!