Thursday, November 13, 2008

Early Birthday Pressie!

Liz gave me an early birthday pressie today (She's great ;o) ) as I'm now starting my marathon training. Well almost started ;o) Update will be at the end of the week! I got a Garmin Forerunner 201. To track my distances, times, speeds etc. I can also later download all info from the forerunner to my laptop and analyse my runs to understand where I'm doing badly, when I could do with energy gels/snacks etc. Could be very interesting. I'm really pleased with it :) I gave liz an idea of a watch (cheap digital one) so I could track any laptimes I do, but this will give me lots of fun things to play with and look at. One good thing also is the ability to download the route I have done and overlay onto google maps or the like to see on a map my travels :) Just for fun!

Right... I've got a 20min jog to go out and do while you lot are sitting about relaxing in the warm! This is very hard work and deserves lots of money! Thanks so much to everyone who has donated so far! I'm up to £719 now! Still a long way to go though!

For those who haven't sponsored me yet... stop being cheap! I'm really putting myself out for this, so go here now while you don't have an excuse! :P

3 comments:

モバゲー said...

モバゲーを使って恋人を探そう!大人気のモバゲーならゲームを知らなくてもすぐに恋人ができちゃうんです

露出 said...

露出を楽しむ為には同じ趣味を持った者同士掲示板で交流を深めましょう♪登録無料で楽しい露出を体験する事ができます。

家出 said...

この時期地方家出娘達がわんさか。まだ何もしらない純真無垢な地方家出娘達があなたの住んでるすぐ近くにいます!今すぐ掲示板にアクセスしてあげて