Sunday, November 16, 2008

Training week 1. T-23 weeks till London Marathon

First week in is gonna be a tricky one, although looking down the line of my schedule, probably not the hardest one.

You can find my week's work in my online schedule here

My new gadget I'm using is awesome! So useful for working out when to go for jog to walk and back to jog at specific distances. I can imagine it will be equally good for jog/sprint interval training later too, etc.

I'm trying out some new energy bars and recovery fuel drinks to see if they're any good. Gave me lots of energy for my 5 miler, although that might just have been down to the uber-carbs I had the night before.

My appetite has gone through the roof just in a week also! I'm trying to eat carbs and fruit when hungry, also drinking squash and water much more.

I've lost just over 3 lbs this week which is probs half weight and half water as I'm still rehydrating after my longer run.

2 comments:

Xiphi said...

You're doing really well - keep going! :o)

Linda said...

Well done, but don't let the weight drop too much